Clarivoy's Any-Touch Attribution makes sure credit is attributed to the marketing sources that influenced the customer’s vehicle purchase.
Unless you’re the customer’s first or last click before making a purchase, chances are you’re not getting credit for the sale. Whether first, last, or somewhere in the middle, Any-Touch Attribution makes sure credit is attributed to the marketing sources that really influenced the customer’s vehicle purchase.
What if you could show your results based on the number of sold vehicles that have your product in the buyer’s purchase journey, instead of just being reliant on leads? Now you can with a new product called Attribution API from your partners at Clarivoy.
- Attribution API gives your dealers visibility into the total number of vehicles you played a role in influencing each month
- Provides continuous confidence in the value of your offering to the dealer through an independent, trusted voice
- Enhances your ability to consult with your dealers on the optimal product mix
- Attribution API uses “Any-Touch” attribution. Whether the touch is the first, last, or somewhere in the middle, Any-Touch attribution makes sure you receive credit in the customer’s purchase journey.
- Attribution API delivers monthly attributable sales to your dealers’ dashboards and is simple to set up. All you have to do is install Clarivoy’s tracking code at all of your website properties. Clarivoy will work with dealers to obtain sales data and deterministically match the sales file with leads and your website traffic to show your product’s true impact on vehicle sales.