Terms & Conditions WTA Pro
Web Traffic Attribution Pro Terms & Conditions
SECTION 1: PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Clarivoy will provide the following as part of Web Traffic Attribution Pro Version (the “Services” or “WTA Pro”). By registering for the Services, you (also referred to as “Customer”) agree on behalf of your business to the following terms and conditions.
The Services is a one-time implementation at the Account level in the Google Analytics accounts using a Clarivoy-provided login. Clarivoy will provide one (1) username and password per dealership group to access WTA Pro. Customer must provide Clarivoy with ‘Manage users’ and ‘Edit’ access at the Account level of their Google Analytics account.
- Clarivoy Automotive Channels. Implementation of the Clarivoy Automotive Channels (“CAC”) is a native integration within Google Analytics that will classify the data more logically and accurately for auto dealers by providing an automotive-specific method to organizing website traffic.
- Clarivoy Multi-Touch Attribution Model. Implementation of Clarivoy’s proprietary Multi-Touch Attribution Model (“MTA Model”) is a native integration feature under the Model Comparison Tool section of Google Analytics. Clarivoy will license its proprietary MTA Model for the Term of this Service Order.
- Cost Uploader Tool. Clarivoy has created a proprietary Cost Uploader Tool in Google Sheets for the Customer to use to upload Customer’s ad spend data to Google Analytics. The Customer is responsible to enter their own spend data and upload through this tool provided and serviced by Clarivoy.
- Third Party Automotive Data. Select data (e.g. vehicle detail page views, lead submissions, etc.) for select third party automotive vendors (e.g. Cars.com, CarGurus, etc.) where Clarivoy has data use agreements and integrations established to push data from the respective third party auto vendor to Clarivoy will be added to a new view in Google Analytics. Clarivoy will also add select goals in the new view for the data to be viewed in the Model Comparison Tool section of Google Analytics.
SECTION 2: DISCLAIMERS
In addition to the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth in Clarivoy’s Terms and Conditions (see Section 5 below), Clarivoy provides the Services “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” Customer understands and agrees that changes made by Google to its Google Analytics platform may change or affect the functionality of the Cost Uploader Tool. Clarivoy is not responsible for the availability of Google Analytics or other third-party services. If the changes materially affect the Services, either Party may terminate the Agreement this Service Order without liability, and Customer will be entitled to a pro rata refund of any month fee paid in advance. Clarivoy disclaims all warranties whether express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, or fitness or a particular purpose.
SECTION 3: FEES & TERM
The monthly fee for the Service is $499 USD per Rooftop for one log-in user ID. Additional User IDs are $19/month per additional User ID. The first charge will be billed after the WTA Pro integration is complete and completion is communicated to Customer via email and every 30 days thereafter. By registering for the Services, after 6 months, either party may choose to terminate this Service for convenience given a 30 day cancellation notice.
SECTION 4: GOVERNING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms supplement and are governed by the Clarivoy Services Terms and Conditions found at http://legal.clarivoy.com (“Terms and Conditions”), which is hereby incorporated by reference in these Terms & Conditions.
SECTION 5: OTHER TERMS
- Clarivoy recommends that the Customer adds the Clarivoy Tracking Code to Customer’s website(s). Details on obtaining and installing the Clarivoy Tracking code can be found in the WTA FAQ, located on the Clarivoy website here.
- Data Use. Customer grants Clarivoy the right to use aggregate data that does not identify any customer or end user for research, delivery of Services, and for marketing purposes.
- Additional Customizations. Additional customization is not available for the standard Services, but may be available for an additional fee by contacting Clarivoy.
- These terms have the same force and effect as an agreement signed in writing.