Clarivoy CEO Steve White outlines what's he looking forward to at NADA100
Another National Automobile Dealers Association Conference & Expo is right around the corner. This one is special because it’s the 100th Anniversary of NADA. They’ve done a fantastic job over the last century looking out for and helping dealers (and holding excellent conferences!). On this note, I thought I’d say what I’m looking forward to at the upcoming event – and, perhaps, you will as well.
1. Dealers and Vendor Partners. I am certainly excited to meet new dealers, as well as our existing dealer clients and vendor partners. Attribution will be the hot thing this year and we’re anxious to show dealers all of our attribution solutions, including our Native Integrations into Google AdWords and Google Analytics and our TV Analytics solution which won the 2016 Innovation Cup at the DrivingSales Executive Summit!
2. Industry-expert and author of the first textbook for automotive marketing, Brian Pasch, will be at the Cars.com booth (in addition to his own booth) to release his newest book, “Swimming with Digital Sharks.” Clarivoy has a small part in the book and we’re excited to see the final copy and grab some for ourselves. NADA attendees can claim a complimentary signed copy and learn the best ways to stay empowered in the digital age.
3. Cars.com has invited me to speak at one of their “Quick Hit” session at booth #3147 on Saturday January 28 at 2:30 p.m. I am really looking forward to talking about the success our dealers are experiencing using Multi-Touch Attribution to measure the effectiveness of their marketing efforts.
4. Exceptional Keynotes:
Jim Gaffigan: One of only ten comedians ever to sell out Madison Square Garden. As the father of five children, his humor largely revolves around fatherhood, laziness and food. Something to which we can all relate!
Jeff Carlson: NADA’s 2016 Chairman, President of Glenwood Springs Ford and Subaru in Glenwood Springs, Colorado and co-owner of Summit Ford in Silverthorne, Colorado. He will speak about regulatory and legislative changes and the impact they have on dealers. This is always an important topic, and an even timelier one now with the change in government administration.
Mark Scarpelli, NADA’s 2017 Chairman and the President of Raymond Chevrolet/Kia in Antioch, Illinois. His keynote address will highlight the Association’s key priorities for 2017, which is certainly something everyone – including both dealers and vendors, will want to hear.
Amy Purdy: This courageous woman lost her legs, kidneys and spleen to bacterial meningitis at the age of 19, but overcame these injuries to become a top-ranked adaptive snowboarder, author of the New York Times bestseller “On My Own Two Feet”, an actress, model and a clothing designer. Her story is sure to be inspiring and should set the tone for how we can all adapt to change.
5. Networking: NADA is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. There are so many different events and parties planned that it will be hard to do everything and see everyone. Click here to see a list all the great parties currently planned. I’m hoping to catch as many as possible during the show! If you’d like to meet with me during the show, to make sure I carve out time, please email me at email@example.com.
6. New Orleans – What can I say? New Orleans is a beautiful city filled with history, great food and music. There are so many things to do and see.
Our entire team at Clarivoy is excited to attend the 100th anniversary of the National Automobile Dealers Association Conference & Expo. This will surely be the one conference that should not be missed. We hope to see you there!